Tuesday, March 16, 2010

YVR


Hi Again I'm off to Uganda for my fifth time. I have all our supplies jammed into my bags and just a couple t-shirts to get by with.

Its going to be an intense two weeks. I'll be away from my wife and son for the first time. Thats not fun. But I'm looking forward to seeing the students again. We'll be talking about the past year and looking at the challenges we had and how we can improve on at least 28 different issues.

I'm hoping we can sell a few guitars while I am away. I've left Chris and Maureen in charge while I'm away. This will be a mini-test of what it would be like if I was gone long term.

Chris is so great at prepping and setting up the guitars - just a tremendous gift for finding the perfect string height and feel for each guitar. Did you know that when you get the string height just right, the whole thing sings better? True.

Anyways. Thanks for tuning in. I'll try to post while I'm in Uganda, but no promises. Attached is a pic of a guitar we're sending to Casting Crowns' Hector Cervantes.

Peace.

jd.

No comments: