Monday, March 22, 2010

Casting Crowns Gets Guitar


Well today was a fun day. I received an email from Hector Cervantes of Casting Crowns - he has received his guitar and loves it! Nice. Maybe it will end up onstage in front of thousands...

I had a fun thought and I'm wondering if you could let me know what you think. I'm thinking of asking Mwesige David, our shop foreman, to do a blog of his own. Would that be interesting?

We're working on touching up a few guitars today. And then we're going to spend the 2nd half of the day hearing from the guys about the past year.

It seems that every day we are getting someone new following this blog so if thats you, then welcome to the blog!

*** I just had a call from Walter Loewen of Spruce Grove , Alberta, my hometown. Walter is in Kampala (30km away from us here in Mpigi), and needs a guitar for a conference he is a part of. It seems that with the British Airways strike, all thier luggage and thier guitar is temporarily missing. So here we go! I'm glad I brought a pick up with me! Its going to be an interesting day as we'll be under the gun to get this one right, the first time...

peace

No comments: